Fall Foraged & Farmed Dinner
8 Course Dinner | ONLY Sat Oct 21st | 6:30-9:30pm
Chefs Chelseah Compton & Bruno Feldeisen, our favourite French judge from TV’s ‘The Great Canadian Bake Off’, are creating a fall inspired eight course dinner at Swallow Tail. Chef Chelseah will be cooking with some of her hand harvested ingredients from her time cooking in Alaska this summer. Swallow Tail dinners are long table style where you are invited to the chefs home kitchen to dine, so everyone is welcome.
Long table seating, some guests come away from these dinners with lifelong friends.
Please tell us about any allergies before you purchase tickets and we’ll tell you if it can work with this menu.
Secret address in Mount Pleasant to be given upon booking. Byob
- Deep Fried Egg Yolk Salad/Farmer’s Market Greens/Green Beans/Smoked Rice/Bacon Vinaigrette
- Vol-Au-Vent/Confit Wild Alaska Mushrooms/Fall Harvest Vegetables/Homemade
Goat Cheese/Smoked Carrot Sauce/Parsley Tarragon Sauce
Wild Chanterelle & Chive Custard/Red Wine Braised Shallots/Pumpkin Seeds & Thyme Gremolata
- Sausage & Pumpkin Wontons/Tempura Baby Corn/Coconut Sauce/Soy Puffed Rice
Clam Ragout/Crab/Brown Butter/Crispy Leeks/Arugula Oil/Bread
- Mussels /Scallops & Saffron Risotto/Butternut Squash/Chorizo
- Roasted Ling Cod/Yam Puree/Red Wine Jus/Balsamic Caramelized Onion
- Warm Jersey Bleu Bread Pudding/Caramel Apple Ginger Sauce